Monday, July 16, 2007

Reunion

Yesterday was a crazy day. 1st it was grandpa's staples 85th birthday in richfield. It turned out really nice although it was 100 degrees outside. All the great grandkids did a talent if they wanted. We couldnt think of anything for Aiden to do( well we did it's just that it would be a little difficult to bring his powerwheels mustang and a big slope so he could go down and do a 360 turn...yep he's three and his a pro at driving already ) until we got there then micah mentioned we could have brought a picture of every tractor and Aiden could have named them all and what they do....he loves tractors. Oh well too late. Actually Aiden said the night before..."mom i could do this"...and he brought out a tennis racket and played air guitar on it. It was so hilarious. Oh and the word "hilarious" is his new favorite word to use. Anyways after the birthday party it was my ten year reunion. AHHH ten years I'm getting OLD!!!! It turned out better than i thought it was at the barn at thanksgiving point. It was mega expensive though 40 bucks a person. It was a good thing they had cheesecake!!!!. It was nice to see my friends all though i see them once a year anyways. Everyone looked so nice I guess I was picturing people to be like 40 pounds over there highschool years but nope. That night we couldnt find anyone to babysit Aiden an Mason it was my family reunion in Idaho also so my mom was out of town. So I got charlie to babysit...oh man poor mason it was his first time being babysat other than grandma or kenzie. He did pretty good it took him about an hour to realize i wasn't coming back for awhile and of course Aiden was okay..he LOVES charlie!!!! The whole day he kept asking when we were going to see Charlie.
And that was our day....I hope micahs mom wasn't too upset we had to leave early from the b-day and I think they were going to do a BIG magleby family picture.