Monday, May 4, 2009

Back to work!!

After a year of trying to get on with jetblue since I got hired last January and then they stopped all hiring because of gas prices I finally got on last week...woohoo!!! They called at a perfect time too. I started last week so this is my third day of full time work. I am so not used to it since I have been home with my kids for over a year. It's sad to not spend every minute with them and I'm always wondering what they are doing but I'm only gone for 6 weeks then I get to work from home. Hopefully it all works out since it has to be quiet during my shift. I'm excited. Micah is way excited to be able to fly for free although i'm not quite sure when that will happen since it's hard to get a day off.

I have to say I am ready for bed and it's only 5:30 but I guess being awake at 4:30 am will do that to you. Anyways I'm off to Masons t-ball and then hopefully off to bed...oh the sound of that sounds so relaxing I can't wait.

3 comments:

Kenz said...

Thanks for keeping me in the loop! I'm glad your have a little weight lifted. Now I don't feel bad at all about kicking Micah RIGHT IN THE BUTT!

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

YAAAAY!!! that sounds sooo exciting! Please let me help you with the boys! I am happy to assist if I can. I'm jealous of the free flights too!! That's very cool Tonya, I hope it works out perfectly for you guys
Love ya!

Jessica said...

Wow, sounds like a sweet gig!