Friday, August 10, 2007

Braggin Parents

I just have to write about my kids....they are the funniest boys ever they always make me laugh.

Aiden is growing up way too fast I can't believe he is 3 1/2. The thing that kid says and does.
I have to say he is growing up such a little man...he is sooo good, so polite and caring. He always says his please ( well most of the time). One of thing he does is get daddy and mommy in trouble everytime we say a bad word...and those bad words are (shutup, stupid, hate, dumb, gravy and any other word he doesnt recognize) but everytime we are in a conversation he always buts in and says " we can't say that" and he does this at least 10 times a day. A little annoying but oh well he is learning right from wrong right now. He is so funny his favorite things to do is ride his mustang, his bike and play in the dirt and friends.

No comments: