Friday, August 3, 2007

Four Wheeler trip

It was the annual four wheeler trip in and around magleby mountain. I decided i wanted to go this year since i haven't been since Aiden was born. I was planning on having my mom watch him but then plans didn't go as well. So I decided to rough it out and take him on the four wheeler trip. We took Toms RV which was really fun, Cory and Abram joined us on the trip. Aiden was in heaven that Abram could come. Friday morning we met our group the Lot family and headed up the trails. I put Mason in a carrier on my back and Aiden and Dad drove together. Immediately Mason fell asleep. He loves rides thats how I put him to sleep at home is by driving him around the neighbor hood. I was pretty surprised - but he did better than i thought He cried for a little while until we figured out the right position for him...which was in front of me facing me while i covered his blanket over him. I thought he fell asleep but micah said his little face was always peeking out of the blanket. It was a fun trip ...Aiden loved it and actually drove part of the way. The next day we went to magleby mountain so all the boys could help out Dale to lay cement in the shed. So again we drove our4wheelers up and this time we got smart well actually Cory did. we Hooked up masons car seat to the four wheeler. It was perfect!!
He liked it just didn't like the wind all that much. On the way up Aiden was telling Dad all about which trees he liked.....he didn't like the brown ones...which were the dead onesl.

No comments: