Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!

This was Aidens favorite toy the grabber.....it comes in handy when picking up garbage too.





This picture he was saying ya bayba....He got his cars.


helping Dad undo the screws


I love Aidens face in this picture....priceless!!




Every year I always say this is the funnest years for my boys, but seriously they were so much fun this year. They both were very excited. Mason wanted big huge Mcqueen and all the cars to replace all the ones he lost. Aiden wanted the Hot Wheels shark, and a Monster Truck remote control. Santa was very nice this year and got them what they wanted. When they came out they saw the toys santa left for them and the first thing Aiden said was look mom Santa put my dinoco mcqueen in Masons pile. Silly Santa must have forgotten that Aiden wanted one too. OOPS!!! Santa left his big red bag with wrapped presents in it. Aiden thought that was so cool that he left his bag at our house.
We went to my Aunts house which we do every year and exchange gifts. It was a long day but truly a memorable christmas. Mason wanted to sing his jingle bells to everyone. ( before pushing play turn off music at the bottom of the blog)

JINGLE BELLS take1




Jingle Bells take 2







Santa Claus is coming to town




2 comments:

Kenz said...

Hahahaha!! Oh holy balls!! I love it! I wish he would have done it for me!

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

So darn cute!