Sunday, February 1, 2009

So thats why.....

Aiden wont sleep in his bed....
I got the boys bunk beds from ikea a year ago and Aiden still won't sleep all night in his own bed. I finally found out why yesterday.

We were getting ready for bed and I said Aiden go get in your bed ...usually he falls asleep in my bed since Micah is gone all week, but this time micah was home. Aiden said no I want to go to your bed. I said well daddy will come sleep with you until you fall asleep then he said NO the bed will fall on Mason and I said no it won't and then he continued to say yes it will, YOU said stuff from Ikea always breaks. I had to think about it for a second and yep I did say that like a year ago ( I said that so long ago when our TV stand broke and a dresser from Ikea broke too.) I just can't believe he remembered. I had to reinsure him that it won't break because its not made out of wood. So hopefully it won't break.


Aiden learns another meaning for FROZEN.....The other night his wii wouldn't work and I said it froze. So he calls micah because dad can fix everything and after he hung up Aiden said it's so warm in here though and it took me a second and then I just started laughing. I had to tell him that when the screen doesn't move that we say that the screen froze maybe I should use another word for that. It was so funny.

No comments: