Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New one on the way!!


Sorry to those who follow this blog that it hasent been updated for a while, both of us have been wickedly addicted to facebook it seems lately and have been neglecting the blog.

The latest and greatest news is that sping I think is finaly here!! And with spring brings new life, well the anoucement of life anyway. We are expecting another addition to our family the end of Sep. sometime, and all of us are very exited. Aiden came up to me and said" You are going to be the boss of me, and I am the boss of Mason, and Mason is going to be the boss of the baby."

7 comments:

sinika said...

Congrats Ton! HOpe you are feeling good! Are you feeling the boy or girl vibe???

lindsey v said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! I love little kids' minds. Ha ha! Little Aiden.

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I'm glad little Aiden was wise enough to rightly put Mommy at the top of the totum pole.

Valery G. said...

So happy for you and the family! I loved the last part of your blog about each has a boss! So true! This summer let's get together and have a bbq. I will talk to everyone and find a weekend that works. Happy Spring!!!

Kenz said...

I'm so excited:-) I hope you get the girl this time!! Then your done!!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

Congratulations! You should have as many babies as possible because you breed adorable kids.

Unknown said...

I admire you (here I am thinking that my one little baby is hard work!) If you need more inspiration for the baby names, here a good link http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is really good as you can search for names by origin, meaning, initials and rankings. Let us know what will you choose! Ps. love your blog, Jo