Saturday, July 4, 2009

The last few weeks

I have to say that I miss the rain....this morning was perfect weather to be outside and playing and now its scorching hot. Wouldn 't the days be perfect if it rained throughout the day just to cool you off. I loved it when it was overcasted maybe because i'm pregnant so the heat is just so draining to me right now. Although I don't miss my kids coming in wet everyday from jumping on the tramp after it just downed poured.

This is the first 4th of July that we have not had anything planned ....it's weird being home and not having anything to go to ....my side of the family always has our reunion during the 4th but this year apparently there isn't one. We are just hanging out playing outside. Later we will go to the fireworks but I have to say it has been quite a peaceful and nice day today. The last few weeks we have been busy with activities its been quite eventful so it's nice to take a break.


The last few weeks....
We rode the tram up to snowbird....my boys loved it, there favorite part was playing in the snow once we reached the top and feeding the little squirrel popcorn.( although you weren't suppposed to feed them) it kept them entertained. And there was this crazy skier who skied down the mountain. I'm not sure what he did once the snow melted half way down.

No comments: