Friday, June 19, 2009

Stuff to journal about

Since I use my blog more for journaling than any other reason.......I have to take the time to write down a few things that Aiden and Mason have said....so then I can go back and put it there books.....

Aiden....."Mom and Dad what does Heavenly Father do all day"
Dad....." answers everyones prayers"
Aiden...."thats it well then when does he sleep?
Dad...."He doesnt"


Mason...."Dad I'm going to drink you!" cuz your chocolate milk"
Mom....hahahaha

Mason...Eating a bowl of chocolate icecream...looks like poop "mmmm this is delicious poop"

and now just right this second..Mason....."mom your poop in a bum"

seriously this kid is infacturated with the word poop!

His new word is "actually"

Mom...."Mason what do you want to eat"
Mason ..."uhm cereal no actually toast no actually yogurt no actually poop!"


Funny story
I remember seeing on Aidens calendar for the month of May that he was making a mothers day gift in school. Well days went by and I don't remember him bringing anything home I always check his backpack....well after mothers day I asked Aide did you make anything...he said Nope! A month went by and I was cleaning his room and under his bed I found this big pink envelope that said "TO MOM ...LOVE AIDEN" inside it was a big heart with his hand prints on it. I asked him whats this and he said my teacher told me to put it under my bed and then I said did she tell you when to give it to me and he said No. Ha ha.....he was really sneaky because I never saw it when I picked him up. It was so cute too.

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

The word 'poop' is a big hit around our house too.