Saturday, June 6, 2009

AIR SHOW

There favorite plane because it was Orange. Aidens favorite color.


This was Aidens favorite part, this is the plane that feeds gas to other airplanes in the air so he got to go inside the nose of the plane to see where it opens up to give gas.



I had Mason stand next to this monster truck tire to compare in size and the funny part is after taking his picture he walked over to this truck which was just a normal truck and stood by this tire (picture down below) and said cheez!!!! Ha ha I guess he thought i just wanted to take pictures of all the tires.


I have never been to an air show before so I didn't quite know what to expect but now I do first of all 1. bring chairs or a blanket to sit on the pavement isn't the most comfy place to sit for a long time. 2. Bring your own lunch - standing in line at the chinese booth for 45 minutes is not fun with crying kids that are starving and fighting over a churro because we only had enough cash for one to share. 3. sunglasses - my head was pounding at the end of the day it was so bright and the pavement made it ten times worse from the reflection of the sun. 4. Earplugs -- because 2 dollars a piece is insane for those little ear pluggers so bring your own.

Besides all the stuff that we didn't prepare for it was Fun the kids loved it and they could not get enough of touring every helicopter and plane they had ....seriously we had to go through everyone. They were amazing I couldn 't believe how big some of these planes were it just amazes me how they even get off the ground.


No comments: