Monday, June 1, 2009

The new generation

Today my little Mason discovered something else that shows movies on the tv.
It was so funny....we were at grandma and grandpa magleby and Mason went downstairs and soon came up with the movie Free Willey which he hasn't seen he liked the picture of the whale so he came over to Micah and opened up the case and just stared at it with this weird expression and then looked up and said "Is this a movie?" sort of in disbelief. My Mason has never seen a video before he thought it was the weirdest thing I just had to laugh. Are we that old?

And then earlier today we were cleaning some cubbards and Aiden found this odd looking camera.....he said where do I see the picture and Micah said through the little hole he said No where do I see the picture and Micah said again through this little hole. He said No DAD where do I see the picture after I take it. Oh micah said that doesn't have a screen with the picture. Haha....technology has come along way in just a few short years. Seriously I felt so ancient that my son didn't know what a camera used to look like or the fact that my other son had never seen a video before. Soon we will say what ever happened to those dvds ....i hope sooner than later because they are so not practical with little kids around, half of our movie collection we can't watch anymore because they are all scratched.

No comments: