Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Micah super dad?

Yesterday when I was at work Micah took all the boys to the auto show. I have to say he has more patience than I thought he had. For me I really don't like going shopping or doing errands with all the kids i get to frazzled. But he doesn't mind at all. Kudos for him for taking all the kids to the auto show by himself and he even took the camera to take pictures because I couldn't be there. Tonight I get home and he has dinner cooking, holding the baby in one arm and flipping burgers on the other. Maybe he finally realizes how much work it is to stay home and take care of the kids I wonder if I would be bursting my cloud if I mentioned helping out with the laundry too. Nah! I better not. Taking care of the kids is huge. Maybe I will squeeze that in later. THANKS MICAH!!!! XOXOXO
Some pictures from the auto show. There favorite car was bumblebee, Mason was very hestitant to stand by the car, in fear that he would transform. lol

2 comments:

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

Wow! and I remember a time when my little brother said he would never change a diaper! I love it, good job Micah, keep it up:))))

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

Tonya! It was so good to see you the other night. You have the cutest baby in the world. I wanted to take him home with me. Nice to see Micah's up for a challenge. I'm like you. I can't image going shopping after this next one is born and I will only have 2!