Sunday, January 17, 2010

Macoy at 3months


So Apparently Kiddie Kandids closed the doors and unfortunately I had Macoy's 3 month pictures taken the day before they closed and I never got the pictures because my boys were too crazy to stay so I was just going to order them online. Well to bad for that idea now they are lost forever....they turned out so cute too. Out of all my boys he was the one that smiled the whole entire time. grrr! So if anyone knows a good baby photographer let me know kiddie kandids was the only place I took there milestone pictures at.
I just have a few pictures when he turned three months but they are definenantly not professional. He's in his little dumbo seat that he has already outgrown.






Macoy at 3 months old. He is full of smiles and just found out he is very ticklish the first time he laughed was when I was tickling his belly. He couldn't stop laughing and it was contagious, Aiden started to laugh and then Mason.

He's still not the best sleeper in fact none of my kids were. He thinks he is starving at 3 am it's funny my pediatrician in a nice way said he was healthy enough that he should be sleeping 10 to 12 hours through the night meaning he is getting fat and you shouldn't be feeding him when he wakes up in at night. HaHa whatever!!!! when he is eating his hand and won't stop crying sorry i'm nursing him back to sleep...i know i know a bad habit but at least he goes right back to sleep and I don't have to listen to him cry for 30 minutes.

He is the happiest baby ever!!!! He rarely cries and is just so content watching his big brothers play or fight whatever the hour is and he loves watching TV a bad habit from his daddy.




He loves sleeping by someone it doesn't matter who he just loves the comfort and Aiden loves going to sleep right by him.




No comments: