Sunday, October 26, 2008

Priceless

The time you spend teaching your kids whats right and whats wrong and teaching them stories from the scriptures....sometimes I wonder are they really listening.
Aiden has been wanting me to tell the story about Nephi over and over again. Then I said lets go to Moroni so I told him the story about Moroni. This was awhile ago and yesterday we are checking out at the store and he saw the temple and he said "look mom its the guy who burried the scriptures for us". That answered my question...Yes they do listen!

When I was telling him the story about Moroni hes like "so when he burried them and joseph found them how did we get them...did he take them to the store and then we just bought it from the store." He he! then he said "why did Joseph make the words so small" ( I have little scriptures) then I explained. It was so cute.

2 comments:

sinika said...

So cute! I'm not sure how much I actually teach my boys- but Elliott is always telling me stuff from his primary teachers! Thank goodness for primary!! Cute fall pics on the side- I love them!

Sharp Clan said...

Micah and fam. I have to say I was so excited to hear from you. I always wondered what ever happened to you. Looks like you are doing great!! Love your cute little family, glad you found yourself a darling wife and have you some dang cute kids. It is funny how Aiden is such a Mini-Micah. Well Mrs.Magleby, hopefully you don't think I'm a wierdo, I just have not even seen or heard from Micah in almost 20 years!!! So hopefully you will keep in touch. Way to go on the great life you have made for yourself and your family, You all look so happy!!!
Brydi