Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary

We celebrated our Anniversary last night. I can't believe it has been 7 years. It was actually last tuesday the 19th. We went to the Marriot at thanksgiving point. It was really nice. We didn't get there until late but really we just wanted to get away to have a day to sleep in without kids waking us up. We sure did we didn't get up until 10:00 it was so nice and they had breakfast which was really good too. Then we went to massage envy for a couples massage....i think i was in heaven it was so relaxing. I know i shouldn 't share family secrets but this is so hilarious.....so actually the massage was for last night but micah made me cancel (I can't say why because Micah read my post and made me delete it but it's so hilarious.) Lets just say it involved a John and Co. He he.

Our Life in the last seven years

We got married
moved into our house in North Salt Lake
I joined a bonco group thats what happens when you get married.
micah started his own business...Alpha liner of Layton
I finished up some more classes at the UofU
I became a young women teacher( loved every minute of it)
Micah became young mens president
I got certified to be an accountant
I worked as an accountant.
Later became a database production analyst
My Beautiful baby Aiden was born
Micah's business went under that he worked so hard to build ..( due to the 911 tragedy)
Micah started as a foreman at his friends construction company.
Built a house in Herriman.
My Beautiful baby Mason was born
got opportunity to work at home. Then later layed off. (bummer)
Now I'm a full time mommy (for the moment and loving every minute)

Thats our life summed up for the last seven years and more to come.


Happy Anniversary Honey....I know I don't express it as much as I should but I love you despite of all my nagging.

Micah with the boys.....the best dad ever, as you can see when dad's home mommy is out of the picture. They have such a close bond.

No comments: