Saturday, May 17, 2008

Masons birthday party






We celebrated Mason's birthday today with the fam. I didn't do a one year party so i decided to do one this year. It was such a crazy day today I wish Micah didn't have to work. From taking Aiden to soccer , but first running to get team treats. Then going to the grocery store, then getting the boys hair cut and then going to the bank. Coming home and starting the birthday cake....oh then i forgot about Aiden's t-ball pictures so I had to run real quick and go do them. Coming home and giving me an hour to make the cake bath the kids, go get pizza for the party and fill up all the water balloons and pack everything up to go to the park for the party....Where is micah.grrrr!!! I got it all done and the party turned out nice. We had it at the park by our house. It was a lot of fun. It was such a nice day Aiden wanted to do water balloons and squirt guns for all the cousins. And oh boy everyone got so soaked including Grandpa Dale it was so hilarious I have never seen him run before and he was running from every grandkid trying to soak him. They all got each other good. Mason loved it.

3 comments:

lindsey v said...

Mason is such a cute little 2 year old! I love that stage when they are learning things to say (words and phrases) and I just can't believe how smart their little brains can be.
I love your playlist! I had to just listen to all of it while I did other things.

Heidi said...

Tonya
Your blog is so cute! Happy bday Mason, 2 already wow! Hey our blog is hasletonhome.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. Talk to you soon.
Heidi

Valery G. said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!!