Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Holy Ghost talking

Today we got back to our house from the park and our power is out. Ugh! I heard Aiden in the back room saying something about his heart and then i heard him saying something about the Holy Ghost. I asked him what did you say....he said his heart is blinking and that the Holy Ghost is telling him to get out of the house now. Then I said really, and he said YES very dramatic. So i said Okay lets get out of here then. Nothing happened. I thought I would act on it so he knows that when the Holy Ghost is telling him something he should do it. I just had this lesson in relief society last week. He must have had the same lesson in primary. It was touching that at age 4 he knows that the Holy Ghost does talk to you and you should listen to his promptings. My little boy is growing up so much.

4 comments:

tammy said...

it was so fun to read your blog. It is such a great way to keep connected to people. I will add you to my list to check out daily. Your kids are so cute!

Kim said...

this is such a cute story! looks like things are going well for you guys lately!

lindsey v said...

Oh, that is so cute Tonya!

sinika said...

Some of my favorite kid moments are their little spiritual ones! Your boys are so sweet Tonya!