Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family slumber party




Pool, food, movies, family and fun what more do you want at a slumber party. We had a lot of fun at the Thornes slumber pool party. Hopefully this will be an annual summer event. Hint hint!!! It was a bit on the colder side that night but the water was perfect for swimming. After we had pizza and then when it got dark enough we were taught how to play german flashlight which is kind of like kick the can Aiden and Micah had so much fun. I just watched but I wish now I should have played I was afraid Mason would wake up downstairs and freak out so I was listening for him if he were to wake up and the little guy wasn't feeling to hot he had a fever all day. I hate it when they are sick but its so relaxing when they just want to cuddle with you all day. Anyways definitely next time I will play German Flashlight. Later we watched Hot Rod and then of course I fell asleep. (i know i know whats new!!!) We swam some the next day Aiden wouldn't take no for an answer so we let him swim before we went home.
I think Micah thought he was going to drown so he needed all the noodles

No comments: