Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy Week

This has been such a busy and ultra long few weeks. First of all Micah had to go to wyoming for a total of six days three one week and three the next over night for work. Those were the longest days ever. Secondly somebody had a birthday.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!!!! I tried to do something fun but the plans were kind of ruined when he got home from work later than I thought so instead of going to a play we went to dinner with the kids and to madagascar which they loved.
We had a trip to the uncle Todd's dentist office yesterday and Aiden did so good with his x-rays but bad news, he has a cavity which is kind of funny because on the way home he's like dad I need to go in to the stores bathroom and brush my teeth right now. He's scared that he is going to get another cavity. So hes a little paranoid right now. Which is a good thing so he will remember to brush his teeth. Mason did pretty good for his first time, they got halfway through cleaning his teeth when he shut his mouth and wouldn't let them finish. I guess next time they will finish the other half.
Finally after along and exciting wait I saw "the" movie and I dragged Micah to it he was embarrased to admit that he had a ticket to the movie but he admited he liked it which I knew he would.

AND Mason is finally potty trained and when I say finally he has always been partially potty trained since this summer he would always pee but he was terrified of pooping in the toilet, but now he's got it down...such a big boy. I'm so glad...no more poopy diapers. WOOHOO!!!
although he has bad timing its usually when we are at tthe store and instead of an hour it turns into a 2 hour shopping because he has to go poo and he takes FOREVER!!!!but hey at least no more poopy diapers.WOOHOO!!!! oh I already said that but I will say it again WOOHOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

congrats on the potty training! Whoohoo is right!
funny, I just took my kids to see Todd on Wed. and lucky us, no cavities. i couldn't believe it either because they all eat so much candy and I always forget to help them brush! I guess they got Josh's strong, healthy teeth

Larissa said...

Yay for no poopy diapers!!! That's always a good thing!