Friday, November 7, 2008

A little late...





I finally got my pictures downloaded. Here is my bumblebee oh excuse me my "transformer" bumblebee. Everyone kept mistaking him for a power ranger or wwhen he said bumble bee they would say are you going to sting me. He would get so annoyed. It was funny. Here is my little Franky. Micah made the head.



Aidens favorite part of Halloween and always has been since he could say "happy halloween" is answering the door for our trick or treaters he thinks it is so much fun and it's nice so I don't have to get the door every two seconds.





This year after we got done treating which lasts about 30 minutes because Aiden wants to hurry home to answer the door he sat outside our door with the bucket of candy and waited for the trick or treaters it was the funniest thing ever.

3 comments:

Valery G. said...

I am the silly one that thought of a bumble bee "stinger and all" not the cool transformer. I give myself a little credit...I didn't see the photos. Great pictures!!! Your kids looked great! I love the little Franky too!

Heidi said...

Cute costumes! I love the frankenstein, way to be crafty Micah.

Beal Family said...

Love the costumes. Too cute!!!