Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Of course like all thanksgivings on the crump side its usually pretty chaotic.
cooking the turkey, making the rolls, the jello salad blah blah blah....then helping my mom cook and decorate since she was hosting it this year you can say like everyone else's it was a busy morning and it didn't help that I have a Stupid head cold and It didn't help that to start off my morning I totally ran into a car ....oh I just didn't run into it I literally ran over the top of the poor little honda civic. I was backing up and couldn't see because I was in Micah's truck. The only thing it did to the truck was bent the exhaust. Yep Micah was pretty upset and of course gave me the lecture of looking behind before you back up. Thanks micah!

Overall it was a nice day. Aiden thought it was the coolest thing to see the inside of a turkey. And we had a wicked game of spoons. There are no rules when it comes to playing spoons in my family. We have had chairs broken, tables broken, biten hands, broken spoons, a heartattack --my grandpa had one when I was little ....you think that would end our tradition of spoons but it didn't. And Aiden and his little cousins had a good game of clue. Although I'm not sure who won but they had fun.

2 comments:

Kenz said...

Tonya Jean....You should be banned from driving that truck.;-)

Heidi said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you are feeling better, it was good to see you guys this weekend.