Wednesday, April 9, 2008

guess what today is?



So this morning Aiden jumps out of bed which he never does and runs to me and says " mom mom guess what today is" uh school day. Hes like no SOCCER DAY!!! he remembered from a few days ago that he starts his soccer practise today. I couldn't believe he remembered I have never seen him so excited before other than getting a new toy tractor. We went to practise oh my gosh so freakin cold, but he didn't care he got his orange soccer ball and started joining in with the others. It was a clinic so there were some real players there showing the kids some tricks. It made me laugh to see him trying to bump it with his head. Of course mason kept stealing everyones soccer balls. I hope everyone found there missing soccer balls because i just left them i didn't know where he took them from. He loved it as much as Aiden and he was pretty good at it he kicked the ball just like the others. My only concern is when Aiden starts his game how in the heck am i going to get mason to stay off the field..EEK!

No comments: