Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bowling












We have been bored all day this stupid weather why can't it be warm already. Ugh! When micah got home we decided to go bowling. It is so embarassing to say that i was ever on a bowling league. I am so crappy at least i broke a 100. Aiden got his first spare all by himself. He didn't even use the bumpers, After that he thought he was all pro. He was giving Dad instructions on how to bowl. Mason thought it was fun to roll the ball at first he thought it was a soccer ball kicking it down the aisle. He learned how to give high fives after a strike.
After Aiden bowled Aiden did a spin dance on the floor it was hilarious soon after Mason joined him...Mason was more interested in the nachos. But soon got the hang of bowling. "more more" he would say after each turn. Aiden loved his bowling shoes he cried when he had to return them. He said " see you shouldn't have given me these because i wouldn't have had a fit to keep them" man how old is he 12. my goodness.









1 comment:

lindsey v said...

I hadn't been bowling for probably 8 years or more and I just went a few days ago and remembered about the bowling league. I totally forgot!
Anyway, I am always glad to break 100 too.