Tuesday, April 8, 2008

911 call oops!

Okay so the other day. I called micah on his cell phone and for some weird reason it called 911 at the same time but yet it went to micahs cell. So i didn't know i even called 911. his first numbers are 915. anyways it did this last summer like 4 times and they would call back and confirm that i could speak at my own free will and blah blah!!! but this time apparently they called back but i was in the shower so i didn't get it the next thing i knew was police man were trying to get into my house. I hurried and threw my dumb dog in the bedroom he was the one scaring them from entering the house and ran and got dressed and when i looked they were entering the back door. I was like hi. They said uhm we got a 911 call are you okay and i confirmed ya. They asked if aiden was playing on the phone and told them what probably happened. Then they went on to lecture me about leaving all my doors open. but then i thought well you werent able to get in because of my dog. But ya it was really embarassing

No comments: