Monday, April 14, 2008

what a helper

I was putting mason down for a nap today and i thought aiden was in his room but nope. the last couple of days he has just been leaving the house without telling me. The next thing i knew he came strolling in the house and said brendan wasnt home im like ya he's at school and why did you leave without telling me. Apparently he was bored then he looked out the window, ran outside and got his shovel and said I'm going go help sammy's mom in the yard. He saw from like seven houses down that sammy and his mom were doing yard work. He wanted to help his mom. He loves helping in the yard i hope he still likes it when he gets older.

2 comments:

Valery G. said...

I love your new haircut! Tonya you are beautiful!!!

lindsey v said...

Tonya, such cute new pictures! Your boys are the cutest! And I love your hair cut. My hair is so blah right now, I need to give it a good cut too.
We went through a phase where my kids would leave without telling where they were going. Sometimes in their pajamas! It was so embarassing. But it's scary too cause you don't know if you should just wait around for a while or if you are wasting precious time and need to call the police. I finally had to ground them at home for a day to get them to understand that they just could not do that.