Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally made it

We finally headed to Disney it's been along awaiting my kids have been counting down the days for the last two months. I swear it was like Christmas. Micah and I did an all nighter drive...it's the only way we can drive with our kids so they can sleep the whole way. Micah and I can drive with peace and not have to stop I hate stopping. So Micah drove for 2 hours then I drove for 5 hours while he slept and then he drove for the last two hours while I slept it worked out nicely until about 3:00 the next day standing in line at disney land trying not to fall asleep. We couldn't check into the beach house until 2 on monday we didn't want to waste a day so we decided to go to disney land on Monday and then spend the other four days all at the beach house. We had a ton of fun at Disney land although Mason was so crabby the first few hours because he got up way too early and was ready for a nap right when we got there. And it was cold and rainy for the first few hours and of course it stopped right after I bought us some rain ponchos. I'm glad we are going back on friday because we only got through half of the rides. You would think Mondays wouldn't be too crowded well I was wrong. I would post pictures but for some odd reasons it's not working.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

HEy TOnya, Hows the beach? We are so sad we had to leave. I seriously could have stayed there for weeks. We for sure have to do it again next year! When you get a minute could you email me the pics I took so I can update my blog? Thanks so much. Talk to you soon. Have a safe drive home.