Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Front Runner


It's been awhile since I have posted anything...this last saturday we finally went on the front runner ...the fast train that goes from saltlake to ogden. The moment Aiden saw it he has been begging to go on it. So we did, it takes off everyhour on saturday so we hurried it's hard to hurry with four little kids to get ready. We had my nephew and niece again. We missed it by one minute cause we couldn't find parking. That was pretty crappy the disappointment on there little faces could kill you, but we only wait a little bit longer until another train came. The train was way nice not as fast as I thought it would be because of course it had four stops before reaching to Ogden. (I know whats there to do in Ogden) they redone alot of downtown Ogden and micah wanted to see it anyways. Once we got there it was a few blocks to the mall. Little did we know after running all the way back to the train so we wouldn't miss our way home that there was a trolley that would have brought us back. Ugh!

The kids had fun we found a childrens museum this was Mason trying to play chess Then we ate pizza at fat cats and lost a few kids but luckily we found them seriously my brothers kids are such wonderers it was driving me nuts.... I think I lost them about half a dozen times. You would think they would stay by you since they are 4 and 6. While we were there we found some cool places one called IFLY the other Flowriders. The Flowriders was an indoor water surfing place it was so cool they had two sections of people surfing they had a machine that made huge waves in the water and then the other place was an indoor skydiving there was a dome section that you went into and it was like you were skydiving there was a trainer in there with you holding you and floating you up. One of these days I want to try it.

I have to say that was about the longest day I have ever had. We finally got back at 9:00 and the kids were so out.

1 comment:

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

Sounds like fun! You are so good to always find fun activities to do with the kids, they have a very fun mom! But I think you're crazy for taking your niece and nephew with you on a long day trip like that!!! No wonder you were so exhausted. I hope you brother and sister in law appreciate how above and beyond you go for them and their sweet kiddies, you are going to wear yourself out!!!