Monday, September 22, 2008

"I said a little trim"

What in the world so I get home from getting my hair cut I only went for a trim around the back so it would stop flipping out it was bugging me. But to my surprise I got home and she chopped the whole back of my hair she did a stack with like 4 different layers I was so mad and of course I cried which is normal for me when it comes to my hair. So I made another appointment at a different salon I didn't want to go back and make her feel bad and it's sad cuz I really liked that girl she has been doing my hair for the last year. I went to a new salon and they fixed it for me thank goodness. The lady was like are you kidding me I can't believe they did this to your hair...yes it was that bad!!! It is way shorter than I ever want it to be but it looks a ton better than the first hair cut.

so short ....(eek!!)

3 comments:

tammy said...

I'm so sorry! I cry when something bad happens to my hair too. I will never go to anyone new, I love my hair girl and I am too scared that if I change it will be a disaster which means I spend $60 on a cut and $140 when I get a cut and color. I know it is crazy but worth it. You need to post a picture of your new hair!

Valery G. said...

you can't tell us about it and not post a picture! i bet you still look as great as you always do!!! can't wait to see you. hope you can still make book club. we don't talk much about the book. it mostly a night to get everyone together:o)

The Todds said...

Hey Tonya...just checking in! I am sorry about your hair! I am glad I wasnt the one who cut it! Good luck, you would look darling no matter what!