Monday, June 16, 2008

Catching up





I'm a little late...but I just want to tell my hubby Happy Father's Day! He is the best. Luv you! For father's day I gave him guitar hero he has been hinting to me but he had no idea i was going to get it for him ...he was so surprised. Aiden helped me do a scavenger hunt for him we set up clues all around the house for him to find his present it was pretty fun. I thought i did it hard but of course micah got every clue right.
Mason with a rock star hair and his famous "cheez" smile
Later that night we went to Grandma and Grandpa maglebys for dinner (micah's mom and dad) I love there sunday dinners they are so yummy. Happy father's day to Grandpa Dale. My kids just love him to death. Talk about a grandpa that has so much love for his grandkids he loves to be involved in each of there lives. He is full of energy and loves to play with them. Mason at least once a day goes through the house singing grandpa dale grandma pam over and over.

No comments: