Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Splash Park









YESSS finally it's warm enough for the splash park since its been warm we have been going every other day. I love the splash park its so much easier than going to a swimming pool. I can just sit and read a book and watch the kids instead of worrying about them being in a pool and going to far in the deep. Although I'm a little concerned when mason and Aiden try to drink the water coming out of the holes pretty gross if you ask me ...i think that water just cycles through over and over. They love it i bring a plastic cup and the are good for hours splashing each other. I finally got some sun on me. I'm not so ghostly anymore. Anyone wants to go the splash park we are up for it anytime. Aiden creating his own water park he pulled his swimming pool under this slide. It was pretty entertaining.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Sorry I didn't call you about Summer's talk. We are lame! I will call you when we go to the pool next. I try to go on Fridays with Summer since she is off work. We went last Saturday with Alicia too. We will call you so we can go sometime.
Call me or email me when you go to the splash park again. We are always up for easy, spur of the moment fun!