Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pink eye

The other day my eye started to feel funny and then it turned really red and started to hurt. I was thinking allergies since my kids both had allergies and red eyes. I think this was something different and then the next morning I woke up to this...I was going to post it but its pretty scary looking my eye was closed shut and oozing pretty disgusting. It hurt so bad. By mid morning it started to open but it was red all day. Micah was embarrased to go anywhere with me it looks like someone beat me. Then the next day the other eye was closed shut and got a horrible sore throat I just got a virus and finally after a week it went away. EWH it was so yucky!

2 comments:

lindsey v said...

I've never heard of that. That is crazy! That would scare me! Did you go to the doctor?

Larissa said...

Oh, Tonya, I HATE pink eye. I totally feel for you. That stinks so bad!!! I'm gladyou are finally over it all. Call me sometime and I'll meet ya at the water park.