Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am legend

I just have to post this...the other night micah rented this movie and i didn't know what it was about just the fact that it had Will Smith in it. I started watching it and I was like, what in the world. Micah wasn't home and i called him and asked about the movie because he hates scary movies. He didn't know what it was about either. I'm ok to watch them but this one freaked me out. I stopped the movie and waited for micah to get home to watch it with me. I shouldn' t have watched it and it scared me to death I'm still having nightmares about it and its been over a week. Especially driving at night by my self I keep waiting for some mutant to jump over my car. I'm sure many people loved it but me not so much. I don't have nightmares watching intense movies but after that one. I think I'm with Micah now... no more scary movies for me for a while. eek!!!

2 comments:

sinika said...

That's funny because the other day my friend was so tired. She said she couldn't sleep because that movie freaked her out so much! Thanks for the warning- I hate scary movies! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! We need to come to the splash park with you sometime!

lindsey v said...

I know, why are scary movies supposed to be fun. They are not fun while I'm watching and they're not fun for days later when I'm thinking about them all night. Yes, thanks for the post. I will never watch that movie.

Oh yeah, my email is lindsey_vangoo@hotmail.com