Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aidens curiosity

This was cute so I am journaling it in my blog....In the car today while driving home from school Aiden said "How does Heavenly Father see us when we are hiding or under a roof in our house or car" (He is so random). Anyway I replied with, he is Amazing and can do and see everything, he created this earth, and the mountains and the animals.....then Aiden said " the animals? even crocodiles, I don't like them, why'd he create those?" I love all the questions he has been asking. Then he added "did he even create boogers, cuz those are gross, what about owies did he create those." Then the questions kept coming....This kid just makes me laugh all day long.

2 comments:

tammy said...

He is smart! This post made me laugh. Thanks.

lindsey v said...

Aiden is such a cutie! I'm jealous that he can ride a bike! My 5 year old or my 7 year old can't even do that yet. We really need to start working with them.
I LOVE your slide show on the side with the old-film look!