Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lagoon

This seems a little weird but we went to Lagoon without our kids. I was skeptical at going at first because i didn't want to go without my kids. But our friends asked us and they weren't taking there kids. So ya we went yesterday while my mom watched the kids all day. I have to say it was quite nice being care free and not worrying about the kids, but i still missed them a ton. OH boy I am getting so old. I was so tired by the end of the day and I'm still achy. I forgot how bad i get sick on those rides. THere are a ton of new rides since the last time I have been there. There is this one ride it gives me a headache just thinking about it. After that ride i swear i was going to barf. I got so nausious. I didn't want to be a wuse so I went on every ride they went on except one. I held up pretty good. I mean by not complaining. But when I got home I told micah I think I'm done with Lagoon for a long time. He just laughed. Seriously even some playstation games gets me motion sick so imagine what those rides did to me. Oh boy!!! But overall it was fun. Although i was kind of bummed that we didn't go on the rides that I really like ....the rattlesnake rapids and the log ride. Oh well.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm with you...Lagoon makes me sick. I went a few years ago and I was sick after one ride. Hey, do you remember when we went to Lagoon in High School and you drove your new white car and we got a ticket on the way home? That was so crappy. I remember you talking to the cop and you kept calling him "Sir". Too bad he didn't hook you up. He's like "Remember, the speed limit is 55...all the way home."

Anonymous said...

Well written article.