Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy weekend












This last weekend we had a few things going on I swear we don't do anything on the weekend and then when something comes up there are like five other things on the same day. For example it was the herriman days carnival and fireworks that night and then we got invited to go to a ball at the capital which I thought it would be kind of fun to get dressed and actually go out to dinner except the dancing. Anyways plans changed and we had family stay with us over the weekend so we didn't make it to the ball but we did make it to the herriman parade and carnival in the scorching heat. Micah's brother jared and his wife steph stayed with us they are from richfield I wish they would just move down here because they are fun to do stuff with. My boys were in heaven they love playing with cousin Kyra and Tori. Although Mason wasn't too excited for them when they came he hung on me all weekend and would cry if they sat by him while he was eating so he had to go eat in my room with the door shut. He's so funny! but that was the only way I could get him to eat without crying.






The parade was fun and again we got overloaded with candy and it was gone in seconds. The kids had fun on all the rides that they could go on. Aiden wasn't quite big enough for all the rides. And of all the rides I thought mason would like he didn't dare get on the pony. I just couldn't wait to get home to the AC. The kids couldn't wait to get into there swimming pool.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures Tonya! Hey the parade was fun tonight, thanks!