Monday, July 21, 2008

Continued from last post

So ya the Mamma Mia not a big hit with Micah...I thought it was okay. He was laughing not at the movie but the older ladies laughing at the jokes. Ya he's rude. Anyways he just kept saying you are lucky we got in to see Dark Knight too. Surprisingly to us they opened up another time slot for Dark Knight and we were the first ones to pick seats. Talk about a movie night Mamma Mia got out at 11:29 and Dark Knight started at 11:30. Perfect timing. I have to admit from all the feed back of people watching Dark Knight I seriously had butterflies in my stomache ....what is wrong with me...I'm getting scared of every scary movie now before I even see it. Man I'm such a wuse. Needless to say it was way good, not as Dark as people kept saying it was. By the time it was over my head hurt though from being so intense. It kept you on the end of your seat at least for me it did. I think Micah gets annoyed with me I kept asking questions through the whole movie.

3 comments:

sinika said...

A double feature! I haven't done that since I was a little kid. We are planning on seeing the Dark Night this weekend and Mamma Mia in the beginning of August with some neighbor girls- so thanks for the reviews. I'm glad it wasn't as scary as everyone was saying- I was getting nervous too.

lindsey v said...

I always have to ask questions too. I guess I just don't get things as quickly as other people. But I want to know what's going on!

Anonymous said...

Eurycoma longifolia has different names in different parts associated with the country including bidara laut, babi kurus, and tongkat ali. It really is a flowering plant indigenous to South East Asia, especially Indonesia and Malaysia. Pasak Bumi is usually a small evergreen tree that will grow up to 15 m (50 feet) in height. All parts of your respective plant taste bitter but have great medicinal properties. Although it functions as an anti-malarial and anti-diabetic herb very, pasak bumi is mostly famous for its ability to enhance libido and enlarge the male vital organ.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/