Friday, July 18, 2008

So HOT!!!

It was ridiculously hot today. I want the nice weather back with a little bit of overcast. I needed to get out of the house today so me and the boys took the trax up to Gateway for lunch and to play in the splash area. We haven't played there since we moved from North Salt Lake. If it wasnt for the help of nice people helping me onto the train with my stroller and my boys I would have missed the train everytime. I swear Bill Allred from X96 helped me one time I was nervous to ask if it was really him. Anyways it was the longest trip ever....everytime it stopped Mason would jump out of his seat and yell DONE. He did it for at least the first 8 stops and then realized we weren't stopping for awhile. Hehe. We met Dad up there for lunch since he was in Salt Lake ...what a coincident. It was a fun and long day. I think the kids enjoyed it....something different at least. Then Mason slept from the time we left until 8:00 pm I think its going to be a late night. I should have woken him up sooner. Oh well Grandma is watching them tonight while we sneak out to a movie....Micah really wants to see Dark Knight but i couldnt' find tickets so I am surprising him with Mama mia....HAHAHA!!! I heard it was good so hopefully it won't be too disappointing for him.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! You are such a good mom, you're always thinking of fun things to do with the kids. We need to get hte boys together, Tommy misses Aiden! Cute pictures by the way.

lindsey v said...

Haha. Suprise! Mama Mia! How did Micah end up taking it?