Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What do I do

It was the annual grandkids sleepover party. Of course Aiden fought us again about sleeping over usually he gives in and sleeps over and then has so much fun we can't get him to come home. This time Micah tried for over an hour to make him stay but it just didn't work Micah asked why he didn't want to sleep over and Aiden said I will tell you in the truck Dad. They got to the truck and Micah asked again and Aiden said Dad I didn 't want to sleep over because I am way to tired and just want to go to bed the asked if he could put the seat back in the truck to lay down and he was out in 2 minutes. How cute is that! He knows that you don't get to bed until late because all his cousins just play and he was just ready for bed. So the next morning he woke up and said mom lets go. He was ready to go over and to eat breakfast and do there grandkids project and play games. So I dropped him off. After I dropped him off Mason took a nap for like 4 hours. Seriously I didn't know what to do with myself that was the first time I just sat there on the couch and in complete silence. The house was clean, laundry was done I didn't have to referree any kids outside. That was one quiet day I wont forget because I'm sure it won't have one again for a long time.

OH and I'm so excited I found my camera yesterday, YIPPEE!!! I will have to post some cute pics of our 4th of july.

No comments: